- Mahalo to the many friends and sponsors of the East-Maui Taro Festival, the County of Maui, Friends of the Hana Coast, Hana Akule Hui, Hana Business Council, Hana Community Association, Hana Cultural Center, Maui Visitors Bureau, Hawai'i State Foundation for Culture and the Arts, Hawai'i State Office of Business, Economic Development and Touism and Hui 'Aina O Hana.
- Sound for the festival is provided by Robert Namahoe.
- Tents provided by Kaleo's Tents, Hana.
- Electricity by Ciro Mangione.
5th Annual Festival Chair
EMTF Board of Directors
John Kahalehoe, President
Sam Kalalau III, Vice-President
Judy Kinser, Secretary-Treasurer
Nelson Akiu Kekula Bray-Crawford Chuck Boerner Jo-Ann Carreira Scott Crawford Carla Crow Coila I. Eade J. Kalani English Kuulei Haina Hana Akule Hui Hana Business Council Sam Kaai Jerry Koninui Eric Kanakaole Tweedie Lind Ciro Mangione Robert Namahoe Lyons Naone III John Romain Francis Sinenci Pauly Sinenci, Jr. Jozef Smit Bill Smith Laura Straight Russ Suzuki
PARKING FOR THE FESTIVALA LITTLE PATIENCE AND ALOHA WILL MAKE IT GO SMOOTHLY. PLEASE KOKUA. MAHALO!
- Handicapped access parking is available by taking the one way road around Hana ball park.
- Community members will be assiting with parking at the ball park.
- The "furthest away" parking is only a few minutes walk from the ball park.
Friday, April 4th + Saturday, April 5th + Sunday, April 6th
East Maui Taro Festival, Inc.
P.O. Box 295
Hana, Hawaii 96713
For information call 248-8972, 873-7070 (voice mail)